Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Workin Out

The past two days have been pretty work intensive. Yesterday I worked until 5 pm and then went to eat dinner with my family group immediately after, then sleep. Today was work until 5pm and then "nightlights" where we go out into the village and hang out with people (or our co-workers) to develop relationships. Then back to home for some cheescake with the fam (fam = family group for all following references). Now I am beat and ready for sleep. Unfortunately we watched the shinning two nights ago and I can't stop thinking about it.

Prayer request: That I would manage my time wisely and be able to keep a regular time for scripture and prayer.

Hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget your fathers this week (especially sunday).

In Christ,
Tyler

No comments: