Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Life Eggs

Today was lacking in any type of organized activity for me. So basically I was able to get a lot of miscellaneous things done. But throughout this stuff I was able to hang out with fellow projectors. Playing games (ticket to ride, and a weird game called boomerang) and running with people early in the morning. A good reading this morning, prayer and some workout time. It's been a good day. I was able to bike over to Vail village and open a new bank account. Very easy...got a free bag and made $5 opening an online account.

Anyway, more importantly we had family group time again. More people were able to share their life eggs, which is an easy way to help illustrate their lives and help them tell their story. This was really beneficial when it came to getting to know one another. I must say it was one of the most encouraging things we have done so far.

So some of us are going to the Red Lion tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a great job that yields a lot of opportunity. I heard a lot about it walking around Vail today, so it must be a popular place.

Also very excited for the Teva games this weekend. Talking about it tonight got me even more pumped. Apparently there will be a ton of people there and we will have easy opportunity for conversation. On top of that I am really hoping to see some of the world class kayaking that will be going on right here in town. Amazing. Also, we have some temperature drop going on. It is supposed to snow tomorrow. Pretty crazy since I got a little sun burnt during Job searching yesterday.

By the way, it's great to hear from you all that are reading this blog. If there are any aspects of Vail that you want to hear about just tell me and I will try to shed some light on stuff. Other than that thanks for all the encouragement and prayers.

By the way I added some new links to two websites. One is another persons blog on the trip and the other is one of the staff men's websites for photography (which will soon have pics of Teva Games on it, since he will be in the photography competition).

Still reading:
Philippians
Jeremiah


In Christ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two questions:
#1 Teva games.... tell me alittle more.
#2 Life Eggs, I don't understand, but it sounds interesting and something we could do at bible study.
Oh, and #3.... CAN'T BELEIVE IT IS GOING TO SNOW!!!! WOW Thank goodness for Columbia jackets. :-)
Love you, have a GREAT day. MOm