Friday, July 4, 2008

Carried

So Christ got me through work. It was as crazy as I would have expected, but overall a great day. I got a number of good responses concerning my expediting abilities, and owe it all the Him. I prayed quite a bit today. It was nerve raking thinking that so many orders where filtering through me and that people were depending on me for their food to get out to the tables right and in a timely manner. I know it might seem like a small task, but trust me it was a little crazy. I must say though, I couldn't have done in without my great food runners and the help and patience of kitchen management. There was no yelling today, which was a gift in itself. I hope that somehow it was a witness for Christ.

After work a lot of people went to see fireworks, others opted to see WALL-E. I went with the movie. It was awesome. I would def recommend it to a friend (that being you).

Tommorrow a lot of us are going to denver to spend the day and then out to a Rockies (vs. Marlins) game. I am hopeful for a good time over fellowship with the other crusaders. A lot of others are going to another area to a shopping mall (I think it's called silverthorn), and still others are doing their own thing (hiking, fishing, etc.).

SO the staff is gone now. Which means a lot more responsibility for the students. Especially a few of us, four main students are heading up the project now. I hope you will pray for them. That God would guide and direct their decisions just like he did their selection.

Overall continue to pray that the gospel would be spread through us here in Vail. So much oporunity is out there, I pray the Holy Spirit would continually work through us. I know He will, God wastes nothing.

I hope you all are doing well wherever you are reading this from. I hope to speak with you soon.

In Christ,
Tyler

No comments: