Friday, May 30, 2008

Fuel

Maybe a day in the car shouldn't be so exciting. But I must say driving today for 12 hrs was more fun than I would have expected. I was at the wheel for about 5 hours before Kristine took over. By that time I was pretty tired. But it didn't matter. Once in Kansas there was too much to see. You would think miles and miles of grasslands and farming land would be boring...best scenery ever. Not to mention the wind farm that we passed by. The colossal turbines where bigger than I ever expected. Then of course there was almost running out of gas (there is a lack of gas stations in KS). Close out with a night at Applebee's and you have a pretty good day of driving. Thankfully when I wake up in the morning I get to do it all over again. Today was a blessing. I can't wait to see what God has in store for all the students on this trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ty,
Love and prayers have lead you across the country to experience many new thinks and the lords plan will open you to many new faces and places. Gather this opportunity with all the gusto you put into all things you do. Our love and prayers are always with you. Hope to see some pictures soon.
Love Mom & Dad